October 31, 2023

Triduum in Honor of Sant’Uberto di Liegi

Sant'Uberto di Liegi, ora pro nobis
Join us spiritually by privately praying this Triduum (three days of prayer) from October 31st to November 2nd in preparation for the Feast of Sant’Uberto di Liegi on November 3rd. Evviva Sant'Uberto!
Dear Lord, we thank You for giving us St. Hubert as an example of holiness. Help us to imitate the devotion to You he began to grow in after the loss of his wife.

St. Hubert, you grew up immersed in courtly life and concerned with many worldly things. After the death of your wife, you became devoted to hunting. But you soon opened yourself up to God’s call in your life.

Please bring my petitions before the throne of God!

It is said that you heard a voice telling you to repent and to change your life, in order to avoid hell. You immediately set about devoting your life to God.

Pray for me, that I may be as eager to devote my life to God as you were. Pray that I may grow each day in my devotion to God.

Please also pray for (mention your intentions here).

St. Hubert, pray for us!