May 2, 2017

Observing My First Year in the Order

Flanked by fellow celebrants Cav. Charles
Sant'Elia (l.) & Cav. Vincent Gangone (r.)
By Cav. John Napoli

Sunday, April 30th marked the one-year anniversary of my investiture into the Sacred Military Constantinian Order of Saint George. An immense honor and privilege to be counted among the “Golden Militia’s” illustrious ranks and to be a part of its many religious and charitable endeavors, I celebrated all weekend long with prayer and fellowship with my beloved family, friends and confratelli
I wish to thank profusely HRH Prince Charles of Bourbon Two Sicilies, Duke of Castro, and 59th Grand Master of the Sacred Military Constantinian Order of Saint George for bestowing on me such a prestigious distinction. In memory of my ancestors and the long line of warriors, churchman and nobility who proudly wore the celestial blue, I shall make the most of this glorious opportunity and dutifully serve our august Royal Family and defend the Holy Roman Church. In hoc signo vinces!