December 12, 2023

Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe

Our Lady of Guadalupe, ora pro nobis
December 12th is the Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe, Empress of the Americas and patroness on unborn Children. In celebration I'm posting the Morning Offering to Our Lady of Guadalupe. The accompanying photo of the Shrine of the Unborn dedicated to the children who have died before or at birth is located at the Shrine Church of the Holy Innocents (128 West 37th St.) in New York City. Ave Maria!

Morning Offering to Our Lady of Guadalupe

Immaculate Heart of Mary, Heart of my Mother, Our Lady of Guadalupe, I unite to thy purity, thy sanctity, thy zeal and thy love, all my thoughts, words, acts, and sufferings this day, that there may be nothing in me that does not become through thee, a pleasure to Jesus, a gain to souls, and an act of reparation for the offenses against thy Heart. Amen